Judges Demand

£9,853.00 Recovered from Poland

Published On: 8th July 2016

We are pleased to report that we have today recovered just under €9,853.00 from a company based in the Poland in relation to products supplied by our Client.

Our Client chose to use Judge’s Demand experience in International recovery to recover the outstanding balance without the need for legal proceedings.

The debtor responded to our initial letter and made an international transfer for 40% of the balance (01/07/2016) and the remaining 60% has been paid in to our account today.

Our Client, a Bespoke Glass Supplier, is extremely pleased with the outcome.