Judges Demand

Another International Debt Recovered – Poland

Published On: 16th June 2016

We are pleased to report that we have today recovered just under €17,985.00 from a company based in the Poland in relation to products supplied by our Client.

The Client chose to use Judge’s Demand experience in International recovery to recover the outstanding balance without the need for legal proceedings.

The debtor responded to our initial letter and made an international transfer for 60% of the balance (10/06/2016) and the remaining 40% has been paid today via debit card.

Our Client, a Glass Supplier, is extremely pleased with the outcome as they had lost all hope in ever recovering these monies due to the debtors jurisdiction.